Today I will tell you How to Apply Student Visa for Canada in 2021 from any Country if you are considering pursuing an education in Canada, there is a good chance that you have questions on your mind. some of these include questions on the various student visa requirements for studying in Canada, and what documentation you will need in order to study in Canada.
by the way, you can apply student visa for Canada from various countries before applying student visa for Canada you should know all the major factors and requirements.
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
Studying in Canada is becoming an attractive option for international students not only in Canada (and especially major cities such as Toronto and Vancouver) an attractive location for international students; the country gives outstanding education for international students from anywhere in the globe.
Canadian universities and colleges offer a scholarship program for pooer students, in addition, there are some interesting and unique programs available to international students that will not only help you obtain your degree but allow you to enjoy the benefits of studying in a foreign country.
Here are some things to keep in mind when you are looking at studying in Canada the above information is just a few of the things that students choose to study in Canada.
provide a scholarship program for international students.
you can apply for immigration after completing your course.
provide part-time job facilities to international students.
provide affordable education than another country.
- you should not have a criminal record.
- you have to provide proof that you can pay your tuition fees, university fees, living costs, travel, etc.
- you must be good in health and maybe you have to complete a medical exam if possible.
- you have to prove to an embassy that you will leave Canada when your study expires.
if you are from China, India, the Philippines, Vietnam, Senegal, or Morocco then your application could be processed faster using the Student Direct Stream.
- The student must be 18 years old.
- you must graduate with a 50% minimum score from a UGC or aicte university.
- The student should not have more than 10 backlogs in the graduation period.
- The graduation degree has to be completed within the fixed time with no year back (example: b.ca is a 3-year degree and students should have completed it within 3 years and not more.
This is a standard requirement for a Student Visa.
Some people do not need a student visa to study in Canada. because they have a permit to study in Canada you can go to the official website of the Canadian study permit tool to check out if you need a study visa or permit you don’t need a study visa for Canada if one of the cases applies to you:
- if any of your family members, relatives, or staff member represent a government job in Canada.
- if your course duration is less than six months.
- if any of your family members, relatives, or staff members represent the armed forces.
First of all, you should know what documentation you will need to study in Canada. in most cases, you will be required to submit your passport or Canadian citizenship card as proof of identity. once you know your identity and address verify then you easily apply to any Canadian university from a different country.
Language is important in any country we should know which language people speak in Canada then you can start checking out the different language requirements for study in Canada.
- you will first need to verify that you are at least one of the following recognized languages in Canada: french, English, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Punjabi
- Some areas of Canada require that you speak a specific language that is commonly used in that region.
- The Canadian embassy where you are applying will usually not be able to help you. if you are unable to obtain any of the language requirements from the Canadian authorities, so you have to learn these languages before applying for a student visa.
APPLY AT A CANADIAN UNIVERSITY OR INSTITUTION
if you want to get a student visa for Canada, then you have to decide which college, course, university, the institution you want to study in Canada before you apply for a student visa process.
- when you are ready to start your studies in Canada, you will need to start checking out different schools, colleges, or universities that offer programs related to your chosen profession.
- you can look online at the websites of the Canadian association of school administrators or the admissions office of your choice to find out about programs that are available in Canada once you get an acceptance letter from Canada university then you can start study in Canada.
Here are Some Top Canadian Universities you can apply to
- University of Toronto
- The University of British Columbia
- McGill university
- Dalhousie university
- McMaster university
So you should know which university you want to study at, this makes it easier to get a student visa for Canada.
SEMESTER IN THE CANADA
Canadian universities and colleges provide us Three-semester. the semester may also be referred to as an intake in some institutions and universities.
- Semester 1: fall semester – starting in the month of September
- Semester 2: winter semester – starting in the month of January
- Semester 3: summer semester – starting in the month of April and May
We Suggest you just apply form in advance i think it’s better to apply 7 to 9 months before the academic starts. because it becomes very difficult to get admission and a scholarship when you apply closer to the deadline date.
COST OF STUDYING IN CANADA
Canada offers low tuition fees for both domestic and international students Canada’s university and college fees more affordable than studying in the united states.
- on average, the university and institution fees range from cad 8,000 to cad 40,000 per year for an international student. but the fees for computer and medical courses are very expensive than the art course.
|Education Program||Average fees(in CAD)|
|Undergraduate program||$13,000 to $27,000 per year|
|Postgraduate master’s program||$25,000 to $37,000 per year|
|doctor degree||$8,000 to $12,000 per year|
WORK PERMIT FOR STUDENTS
Canada university provides special facilities to your all student if you international or national student you can study and work together.
- you can work and study on-campus or off-campus for up to 20 hours during university sessions.
- if you want to work after college, you can do a part-time job after finishing college.
- you can also work full time during holidays seasons such as winter holiday, summer holidays and the best part is you can work without a permit but the international student must require work experience to work
PREPARE ALL DOCUMENT BEFORE APPLY A STUDENT VISA FOR CANADA
You require the following document to for apply for a student visa in Canada.
- complete fill student permit application form
- acceptance from the education university, college, or institution
- require a valid passport and travel document
- require two recent valid passport-size photographs, with name and date of birth on the back
- must have 10th, 12th, and degree certificates
- you must have proof of financial support (living costs should be 10,000 and 11,000 cad per year)
- proof of payment
- proof of financial funds
- you have to prove to the officer that you can pay your study permit fee (160 cad)
- English recommended
- a letter from intent
- academic references (if you have)
- employer references (if you have)
as you study how to get a student visa for Canada, make sure that you follow the correct procedure to enter the country.
the rules for coming to Canada change regularly. check with the immigration authorities regularly to ensure that your status is still valid.
STEPS TO APPLY STUDENT VISA FOR CANADA
Research what exact you want
before you choose university or college first you have to decide what you want to study, which course is best for you, where you live in Canada, hostel cost, etc
Select Universities and institution
Choose top university according to your requirement we suggest chose that university where a lot of student doing study from your country.
Prepare for Entrance Exams
you have to prepare for standardized tests such as TOEFL/GRE/GMAT/IELTS etc. based on the requirements of the universities & institutions. we suggest registering for these tests in advance. you should complete these tests before September of the year you wish to apply. for a student visa for Canada.
Arrangement of finance
you have to make sure that you will be able to pay the complete university fees before you apply. you have to ensure yourself that you can pay the entire course fees of study including accommodation, travel, food, house rent, and other miscellaneous expenses. you have to make yourself financially strong.
Apply to University and Institution
just apply for each university admission form before the deadline and send them you can search university and institution online you will get lots of Canadian universities on the internet and you can choose and apply.
you will et your acceptance letters from the universities after applying for the admission form that you have applied to just shortlist the university where you want to study and pay a non-refundable university to confirm your admission
Get Student Visa
once your admission is confirmed, then you can apply for your student visa.
Some students who are studying abroad in Canada will find that they will need to get a visitor visa. this can be especially important if you plan to stay in Canada long enough to complete your studies.
visitor visas are usually available through Canadian immigration authorities. it is possible to get a student visa while you are still waiting for a visitor visa.
the authorities are usually very quick to approve student applications, especially if you demonstrate good academic results and the potential to contribute to Canadian society.