The super Visa is a Temporary resident visa that allows applicants to stay in Canada for multiple years. If you want to bring your mom, dad, and relatives to Canada, a super Visa is the best option.
The Super Visa is a multi-entry that allows grandparents and parents to travel to Canada several times in 10 years. The maximum stay for a super visa in Canada is two years, but you can extend their stay for as long as you wish. You can easily apply for a super visa application for your Relatives.
If your parents and grandparents are eligible for a Super Visa, they will be able to come to Canada at least once every two years. A super visa is a legal way to bring family members and relatives to Canada,
Applying for a Super Visa for your family member is very straightforward. This article will outline what documents you need to provide to apply for a Super Visa, Eligibility, and other requirements.
Super Visa Requirement for Canada or Eligibility:
- You Must be Parents or grandparents of a Canadian citizen and be a Permanent resident of Canada.
- You must have other required documents along with valid passport.
- You must be healthy and have medical insurance coverage for at least 100,000 CAD.
- You must Have Proof of financial support.
- you must Be Good in Health.
- Pass all The Standard medical exams.
- Meet certain other requirements.
Require Medical Insurance for Super Visa:
The super visa medical insurance is mandatory for super visa holders’ family members (dependents). The super visa holder will be denied entry in Canada for not meeting the requirements of super visa medical insurance.
- Super visa medical insurance must cover healthcare expenses for All The family members for the entire duration of their stay in Canada. The insurance should have a at least CAD 100,000
- You can Purchase super visa medical insurance from any private Canadian or an international insurance company. The super visa holder is responsible for obtaining and keeping valid super visa medical insurance for their family members and relatives.
- Your medical insurance proof must be issued by a Canadian insurance company and cover your parents or grandparents for at least one year.
What Type of financial proof is required for a Super visa:
The proof of financial support could be in the forms of bank statements or pay stubs or income tax returns.
- your proof of financial support could be in the form of bank statements or pay stubs, or income tax returns.
- You should include proof of fund transfers for the past six months.
- you should have proof of your income for the past 12 months.
- you should Have proof of employment for the past 12 months.
What medical conditions can make me ineligible to receive the Super Visa:
You are not eligible for super visas if you Suffer severe disease or an illness that could danger other people’s health.
What happens after I get my Super Visa for Canada:
Once you Come to Canada, border services Officers Check all your things. They will also ask how long you stayed in Canada, when did the trip start? What was their purpose for visiting this Country, and how many days have you been out of the country since getting your super Visa?
If any information does not match, border services officers may decide to send you back home, even though it is past the expiry date on your Visa. At this point, if you leave for another country before applying to return to Canada, you will have to apply for a new super visa.
How long will it take to obtain the Super Visa in Canada:
To apply for a super visa in Canada, you will need to send Your All require documentation To CIC and yourself. Processing times range from 10 to 12 weeks. However, The processing time may be longer during peak times Between March – December.
How much is Processing Fees for Super Visa in Canada:
The application cost for applying Super Visa is $100 in Canada. You can easily submit the Applications form online or mail it if you live outside Canada. You can send all your documents through courier to a visa office outside Canada. A Super Visa takes ten days, but it can take up to 6 months. If your application is approved, you can come to Canada as many times as you want for up to 10 years.
But There is also an interview process that you must pass before getting the super Visa approved. If there are any problems with your application, it will be sent back to you so that you may correct the issue and resubmit it.
What are the documents I require to get the super visa in Canada?
- A completed application for a Super visa (Form IMM5257)
- A passport size photo of the parent or grandparent you wish to sponsor
- Proof of your relationship to the parent or grandparent you wish to sponsor
- Proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent residency for you and all sponsors
- Your parents’ or grandparents’ passport – valid for at least six months from the date of your application
- A letter from you, the sponsor, stating that you will provide financial support for your parents or grandparents during their stay in Canada – this must include how much money you will be providing and how long the sponsorship will last.
How to apply for a Super Visa in Canada Step by Step:
The process of applying super Visa is not complicated, and you can do it by yourself without any help from the agent. Here are the basic Steps:
- Gather all required documents
- First, you need to create an account on the IRCC website.
- After that, just click on “Apply for a Super Visa.”
- Next, select “Parent or Grandparent Super Visa Option.”
- Then, click on “Start Application.”
- You will be asked to provide some personal information such as your name, Date of birth, and passport number.
- After that, you need to provide information about your parents or grandparents. In the section “Details of Family Members.”
- You need to provide the following information for each family member (Given name, family name, Date of birth, Country of birth, Passport number)
- After you have provided all the required information, click on “Next.”
- The next step is to provide information about your relationship with your parent or grandparent.
- In the section “Relationship Details”
- You need to select one option from the “drop-down menu” Please Select carefully.
- Then, you need to provide some additional information such as how long you have known your parent or grandparent and the city and Country where you met them.
- In the section “Reason for Super Visa.”
- You need to provide the following information:
- How often do you see your parents or Grandparents
- Why do you want them to come and visit.
- What is the purpose of their Trip.
- After that, click on “Next.”
- The next step is to review your All application and Documents and ensure that all information is correct and accurate.
- If everything is correct and accurate, Then Click on Submit.
- After completing the application form IMM5257, you will be asked to pay the processing fee, which is $100
- After payment, your application will be sent to IRCC Office for further assessment. If you are from another country, you can Mail or courier your completed application and supporting documents to a visa office.
- It usually takes 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks to get a decision from IRCC.
- Once your application has been approved and you received your Super Visa, make sure to carry it with you when you travel to Canada. Your Super Visa will be valid for up to 10 years in Canada.
- If your application is Rejected, you will need to know why and how to appeal re-apply The Application. For more information, you can visit The Official website of CIC.
Please note that a Super Visa application is generally processed within 10- 12 Weeks.
The Super Visa is one of the most popular ways for parents and grandparents to spend time with their families in Canada. But what are the qualifications? How do you apply for it? We have all your answers here, including a step-by-step guide on How to Apply.
If you need any other help or want more information on How to apply for a super visa in Canada, Then please visit the Official website of CIC
Check out also:
How to Apply Student Visa from any country
3 reason why Personal Accident Insurance is Important
10 Surprising Benefits of Studying in the USA for International Students in 2023